ABOUT ANAMERA FZE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANAMERA FZE (collectively "Anamera", "we", "us", "our") is based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates which owns and operates the Internet website at www.anameragold.com (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you are expressly consenting to the terms and conditions outlined on this page that are effective as of the date and time you use or access the Website (the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through this Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This section applies to the Platform and not to the products that sold online.
We try to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, we do not warrant or represent that ANAMERA FZE Material is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of our Material will not infringe rights of third parties.
ANAMERA FZE does not warrant that the functional and/or technical aspects of the Platforms or the Material will be error free or that the Platforms, the Material or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If use of the Platforms or Material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment, data or other element, we are not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Platforms is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANAMERA FZE and its suppliers make no warranties about the Material, software, text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Platforms.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, W shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from the Platforms or any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
note that in some jurisdictions consumer protection laws may not allow certain
exclusions or limitation of warranties or liabilities, and consequently some of
the above exclusions and limitations may not apply.
REGISTRATION, ACCOUNT & MEMBERSHIP
you will need to register to use some of the services or features on the Website. When you register you are required to provide true information about yourself, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for our losses or others due to such unauthorized use.
We do not own any data, information or material (collectively, “Content”) that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may monitor and review the Content on the Website submitted or created using our Services by you. You grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
You also grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to pricing, availability, promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website or Services is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated.
PURSHACES, ORDERS & PRICING
Only individuals (and not legal entities) who (I) have legal capacity to enter into contracts; (II) reached the age of legal majority required to enter into contracts (twenty-one in the United Arab Emirates); and (III) use a shipping address in the country or countries that we ship to, may order products through the Sales Channels. If you are under the age of legal majority (twenty-one years old) or otherwise cannot lawfully enter into a contract, you must have your parent or guardian place an order on your behalf and they will be asked to agree to these Conditions of Sale.
By placing an order through the Sales Channels, you represent and warrant that you are an end-user customer purchasing for your own or another’s personal use and will not deliver, sell or otherwise distribute our products or purchase our products or services for commercial purposes.
In order to make purchases on the Website you
will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must
provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested
information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment
details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you
confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information
The order process of the Website will include the following:
Add to Shopping Cart:
Once the client has chosen a product, the product will be placed in a shopping cart.
then the client may decide to continue shopping for other products and add them to the shopping cart
(subject to availability). Placing an item in the shopping cart does not guarantee availability for purchase,
which is not confirmed until you receive a written Confirmation of Order & Shipment.
Guest/My Account Checkout:
When you are ready, you
then proceed to “Checkout”, either as a guest or through your registered
Delivery, Review and Payment:
As part of the checkout process, you add and review your order details and personal information
(including e-mail, shipping address, billing address and payment information).
You should carefully check and confirm all details on the order summary page
before placing your order.
Placing an Order:
You then check the relevant box and place your order.
We offer products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our suppliers. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected products due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive a product from our supplier. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund any payment made by you within thirty days of being advised that products become unavailable. Sometimes, high demand causes us to run out of certain products. If we don't have a product that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately.
PRICES, TAXES & SHIPPING COST
Prices shown for our products on the Website are in AED for the United Arab Emirates, in SAR for Saudi Arabia & in $ for orders made from any other country. These prices are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion.
All prices shown on the product pages of the WEBSITE include 5% VAT but exclude shipping costs and other taxes unless otherwise stated.
You should review all details carefully before completing the payment. Completing the payment means that you confirm this purchase and we will proceed with preparing your order for delivery.
The applicable currency will be updated based on the shipping destination after you provide us with the delivery address and will be shown in your shopping cart before you place your order. You should check updated prices and currency carefully.
Other taxes will vary based on the location to which products are being shipped.
Shipping costs, if any, are described in the Shipping Policy below. Shipping costs are not stated on the product pages but will be added to the product price after you have chosen your delivery options. These costs will be summarized before you are asked to confirm and place your order and will also be reflected in our email correspondence with you once you have chosen your delivery options.
We reserve the right to modify prices and delivery costs at any time without prior notice.
We take reasonable care that the prices of products and delivery costs are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system.
Please note that changes to applicable law between the
date your order is placed and the date you are sent a written Confirmation of
Order & Shipment may result in changes to the taxes associated with your
order. If the resulting change is an increase in the taxes that you are
charged, we will contact you and ask that you reconfirm your order.
- Payment can be made by the methods which may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. Once the transaction is complete, the payment will be debited and cleared from your account and you will then be redirected to the Website.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on the Website are processed using a third party platform: STRIPE secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure our Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide us when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
We also reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
When ordering products via the Sales Channels, you will receive an invoice that will be sent to you in writing (to your e-mail address as a PDF attachment or otherwise).
DELIVERY AND INSURANCE
- We offer shipping within United Arab Emirates & Saudi Arabia
- Delivery times appearing on the Website are estimates and are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. In any event, we will deliver the goods to you within 30 days of the day on which we accept your order. we are not responsible and/or liable for any delays caused due to reasons out of our control, in which case we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.
- We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any products delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased products passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by ANAMERA FZE, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The products are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE
Due to the sensitive nature of Gold, Jewelry and Gem Stones, the possible risk of altering and changing the products after being received, WE HAVE NO RETURN, REFUND NEITHER EXCHANGE of any confirmed purchases through the website and for dispatched orders (for all products available in our stock).
However, we offer products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our suppliers. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected products due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive a product from our supplier. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund any payment made by you within thirty days of being advised that products become unavailable. Sometimes, high demand causes us to run out of certain products. If we don't have a product that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately.
In Fact, it is always possible that, despite our efforts, some of the products offered on the website or delivery costs may be incorrectly priced. If any of the products you place an order for or any delivery costs are incorrectly priced, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you have provided during the order process, we will cancel the order and notify you in writing. If we mistakenly accept and process your order where a pricing or delivery cost error occurs, we may cancel supply of the product and refund you any sums you have paid.
ANAMERA FZE uses DHL Express for all domestic and international deliveries.
When you complete your order, you’ll be able to see your total order amount, including the product (s) price and shipping cost when you check out.
The shipping cost is calculated based on the shipping method, volumetric weight and final destination.
You will receive the tracking number after processing your order.
Shipping Delivery Timings
Once the order is received at ANAMERA FZE, we will immediately process it. If we receive any order after 3:00 PM Dubai time, it will be processed on the second working day.
For domestic deliveries & Saudi Arabia - we estimate a delivery time of 1-2 working days.
You will be notified via email with the tracking number once your product (s) has been shipped.
Please do contact us if you have any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Import Custom Duties & Taxes
All ANAMERA FZE creations are shipped from the UAE. Please note that customs duties and taxes may apply. All our prices exclude custom duties and taxes, as we can’t predict or control what these charges may be.
Upon arrival to the destination country, international orders may be subject to duties and taxes by the destination country's Customs and Duties department.
These and all the related charges are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid in order to release your ANAMER FZE purchase from the relevant Customs and Duties department of the destination country.
We are here to help you embark smoothly on ANAMERA FZE Voyage. If you need further assistance, please do contact us: email@example.com
We try to ensure that the information, including product descriptions, dimensions, and colors, provided on the Platforms, in advertisements or catalogues is accurate and complete. However, we make no guarantees, whether express or implied, in relation to the accuracy, reliability and completeness of such information. In particular, any product description and information concerning the weight of precious materials, the number of stones and carats, product dimensions, (etc…) are provided as an indication only and may vary slightly.
Except as otherwise expressly stated, ANAMERA FZE owns or is an approved licensee to the copyright and all other Intellectual Property contained in the Website and the Website Content, including but not limited to the "look and feel" of the Website, all HTML and other code contained in the Website, all text images or links, all product names and images, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, "Marks") are trademarks owned by or licensed to ANAMERA FZE unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the Website are variously protected by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of ANAMERA FZE. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Marks is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the Marks to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
“Intellectual Property” means all trademarks, patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), copyrights, moral rights, product designs, design rights, trade names, business names, service marks, logos, service names, trade secrets, domain names, database rights and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered) including rights in computer software and all registrations and applications to register any of the aforesaid items.
LINKS & LINKING
The Platforms may contain links to other platforms operated by third parties not affiliated to ANAMERA FZE. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by ANAMERA FZE of those sites. We have not reviewed all of the content contained in the linked sites and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to any of the Platforms. If you choose to click through any link to off-site pages or third party sites then this is at your own risk.
We do not authorize linking to any of its Platforms from a third party platform without its express prior written authorization.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ANAMERA FZE and Associated Companies (as defined below) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind or nature incurred by ANAMERA FZE and/or Associated Companies arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website, including, by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms or any other terms referenced herein, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of this Website.
“Associated Companies” means any company, partnership or other entity controlled by, controlling or in common control with ANAMERA FZE s or its parent or any subsidiary, including the management and directors of such entities. A person, company, partnership or other entity shall be deemed to control another person, company, partnership or other entity if the former person, company, partnership or other entity possesses, directly or indirectly, the power to direct, or cause the direction of, the management and policies of the other person, company partnership or other entity whether through the ownership of voting securities or partnership interests, representation on its board of directors or similar governing body, by contract or otherwise;
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
DISCLAMERS OF WARRANTIES LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Website and the Website Content are provided “without faults” and “as available” basis and, to the extent lawful, with no warranties whatsoever. ANAMERA FZE expressly disclaims (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any and all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- ANAMERA FZE and Associated Companies (as defined herein) are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website and the Website Content, or inability to enter into a sales promotion, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not ANAMERA FZE is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- ANAMERA FZE does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Website Content and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Website Content shall be at your sole risk.
- ANAMERA FZE is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on this Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website & we do not accept any liability in respect of your involvement in any mediation, arbitration, tribunal hearing, court proceeding or other proceedings (of whatever nature) with any third party advertiser in any way.
- Documents available from the web server were prepared as an account of work sponsored by a client or our own work. Neither ANAMERA FZE nor any client thereof, or any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
- ANAMERA FZE shall not be liable to you or be deemed in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of our respective obligations under these Terms, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This may include any act of god; legislation; war; fire; flood; drought; inadequacy or unsuitability of any instructions, electronic file or other data or materials. Failure of power supply; lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute; or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the Terms.
These Terms contain everything the parties have agreed in relation to the subject matter it deals with. No party can rely on an earlier written document or anything said or done by or on behalf of another party before this document was executed.
Each provision of these Terms is individually severable. If any provision is or becomes illegal, unenforceable or invalid in any jurisdiction it is to be treated as being severed from this document in the relevant jurisdiction, but the rest of this document will not be affected. The legality, validity and enforceability of the provision in any other jurisdiction will not be affected.
If we fail, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations in accordance with these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
Unless otherwise specified, the information and materials presented on the Platforms are presented solely for the purpose of promoting ANAMERA FZE products and services and in certain cases to present products for sale via a variety of means. ANAMERA FZE makes no representation that ANAMERA FZE Material is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to ANAMERA FZE Material may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries..
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICATION
These Terms as well as your access to our Website is subject to and governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Terms or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in United Arab Emirates.