We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Anamera Gold LLC to provide you with the requested services.
- General Information: We also receive general information from you as a result of the use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other such 'General Information.
- When you purchase products online, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us via contact tools available on Anamera Gold LLC website.
- If you choose to interact with Anamera Gold LLC via social media platforms or any other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through these channels.
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect"
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services.
- Manage our accounts and records.
- Deal with your enquiries and requests.
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation.
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us.
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates).
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers.
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure.
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform, services and other offerings.
- to improve our Website visitors experience, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors
- to determine the Website’s technical design specifications
- to identify the system performance or problem areas
- to track activity on the Website, prepare reports, assess trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used – none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
- To respond to any to legal requests and prevent harm
Please note that this information is not shared with anyone beyond the support staff for this Website, except when required by law enforcement investigation, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
Cookies will tell us, for example, whether you have visited our Platform before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. We uses both 'session cookies' and ‘permanent cookies’. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognise your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but if you choose you can disable the cookies from your browser.
Our Website and Services contain links to other resources & websites that are not controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible or liable for the content of such websites & we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other resources or third parties. So we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Website and Services and to read the privacy statements of each and every resource that may collect Personal Information.
The Client has the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about him in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you the client has the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Anamera Gold LLC marketing e-mails.
feel confident about using our Platform, as we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect & information you provide on computer servers in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed.
Therefore, while we save no efforts to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (1) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (2); any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts, and (3) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and the Website and Services cannot be guaranteed
As the security of Personal Information depends in part on the security of the device you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your credentials, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keep it confidential, you should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
You acknowledge that you have read & understood this Policy and you agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing the Website, available Services and uploading your information you agree to be bound by this Policy. you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy,
This Policy as well as your access to our Website is subject to and governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates. Any dispute regarding this Policy or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates Courts